Thursday, December 4, 2008

Commentary on Britney Spears "For the Record"

First of all, let me make a confession. I have always LOVED Britney Spears. Yes, I am aware that the beezy and crazy and has some serious shaping up to do. However, the girl makes music that makes you want to get up and dance, and I can't knock her for it. So this Sunday MTV premiered a documentary on Ms. Spears and let me tell you, it was EPIC. The amount of hilarious one liners I can quote from it are limitless! She said things such as "lots of people shave their heads" and "I'm just so sad" followed by "I'm just a genuinely happy person". It was hilarious! All in all I do feel bad for the girl and I want her to succeed, but she needs to do herself a favor and hire a good PR person. And Britney, if you're reading this, I am moree than available to help you out girl! Make sure to check out tomorrows post "Mormon Pattern Baldness". Its going to be so scandalous ;)